We use Plagscan and Turnitin to ascertain the originality of the papers submitted to our clients. This software checks for the similarity between the submitted paper and online sources such as books, websites, and journals. They can also reveal the similarity between the paper and other papers.
If you have doubts about the originality of the paper, please alert us. In the rare event that the paper is found to be plagiarized, we will take measures to rectify it. Claims of plagiarism should be supported with a copy of the document that has been run through Plagscan or Turnitin. We do not recognize any other plagiarism-checking software.
What is plagiarism, and how can it be prevented?
Plagiarism is the act of presenting someone else’s work as your own. It can be prevented by giving credit to the original author, paraphrasing or quoting the original source, and checking your work for plagiarism before you submit it. A plagiarism-free paper is a crucial requirement for many students and professionals. It helps them avoid potential plagiarism issues and boost their grades. Additionally, it frees up their time and increases their chances of getting a job. There are a few simple steps you can take to prevent plagiarism:
- Cite your sources. Whenever you use someone else’s work in your paper, be sure to give them credit by citing their name and the source of their work.
- Paraphrase or quote. If you want to use someone else’s words in your paper, be sure to paraphrase or quote them correctly. Don’t forget to cite the source!
- Check for plagiarism. Before you submit your paper, check it for plagiarism using a plagiarism checker. This will help you identify any plagiarism instances and allow you to fix them before turning in your paper.
What are the consequences of plagiarism?
The consequences of plagiarism can be serious. If you are caught plagiarizing, you could face repercussions such as:
- Failing the assignment
- Receiving a lower grade
- Being suspended from school
- Losing your job
- Additionally, plagiarism can damage your reputation and make it difficult for you to find work in the future.
What is the most accurate plagiarism checker?
Several plagiarism checkers are available online, but not all are equally accurate. The most accurate plagiarism checker uses artificial intelligence (AI) to compare your paper to billions of online sources and identify any instances of plagiarism.
What are the different types of plagiarism?
There are several types of plagiarism, including:
- duplicate content
- paraphrasing without citation
- direct quotation without citation
- Mosaic plagiarism (using multiple sources without citing them)
- self-plagiarism (recycling your own work)
- patchwriting (using bits and pieces of multiple sources without citation)
What is unintentional plagiarism?
Unintentional plagiarism occurs when you unintentionally use someone else's words or ideas without giving credit. This can happen if you forget to cite your sources, paraphrase incorrectly, or accidentally duplicate content.
What is the best way to avoid plagiarism?
The best way to avoid plagiarism is to be mindful of it from the beginning. When you are doing research for a paper, be sure to keep track of all your sources. As you write, make sure to cite any quotations or paraphrases correctly. And finally, before you submit your paper, run it through a plagiarism checker just to be safe!
Popular plagiarism checking software
There are many popular plagiarism checking software programs available, including:
- plagiarism checker